Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It is good to know

I would like to say hello to Ms. Pradeepa. She is a Lecturer in IT and she told me that she had learned that I was writing my experiences in a webblog. Likewise to Ms. Manju. She is an ELC Lecturer and cornered me one day at the cafeteria and told me something about what I have posted recently. I thank them for somehow, they have read about my blog which is dedicated to all teachers in Oman. This is my way of expressing my gratitude, sentiments, experiences, problems, etc. with my life as a Teacher in Oman. Knowing that many people read my blog makes me stronger in writing what I feel about my superiors, Globenet - the company who hired and brought me to Oman, to my students, and to my fellow Teachers. Just to thought of it, makes me wonder... I wish I can stay longer in Oman...

No comments:

Post a Comment