Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Very Sad News

As I was driving on our way home, the Head of the Engineering Department called me. He was asking me about how the College was going, are there any students who came to the College today and I told him that we had a meeting with the Dean. The line was cut and when I arrived in my home we had a long chat on the phone. I told him what was the Dean's agenda since all the Lecturers and Staffs from three Departments were there. I told him that in one Department, the HoD have been transferred to the Ministry and then he told me he was also as well been transferred to the Ministry in Muscat. A shocking news from him which I think he doesn't deserve. The students who are complaining against him are not really the good students in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment